Ingredients for a loaf pan:
- 250 g Werz 4-grain flour, wholemeal and gluten-free
- 200 ml lukewarm water
- 1 pack Werz dry yeast, gluten-free (9 g)
- 80 g neutral oil (e.g. sunflower – or rapeseed oil)
- 100 g Werz glucose or 200 g raw cane sugar
- 3 tbsp almond slivers
- 1 knife point salt
- 3 apples approx. 300 g
- 3 tsp cinnamon
- 1. Mix all the ingredients – except the apples – to a smooth dough. Put the dough aside.
- 2. Then wash the apples, i cut them in hazelnut-sized pieces and sprinkle them with cinnamon.
- 3. Fold in the apple-cinnamon mix by using a dough scraper. Allow the dough to rest for 30 minutes.
- 4. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees (circulating air).
- 5. Place the baking sheet onto the middle shelf of the oven. Bake the cake for 10 minutes at 200 degrees and another 40 minutes at 180 degrees.
- 4. Keep an eye on the cake at all times because each oven differs in its temperature.
Enjoy the cake!
Werz products used for this recipe
- Trockenhefe4,49 €
- 4-Korn Mehl, Vollkorn4,19 €
- 4-Korn Mehl, Vollkorn7,59 €
- Reissirup, fructosefrei4,19 €