Ingredients for 2 – 3 persons:
- 50 g Werz tigernut flakes, gluten-free
- 50 g Werz buckwheat flakes, wholemeal and gluten-free
- 30 g Werz 4-grain crumbs, wholemeal and gluten-free
- 3 tsp rice syrup, gluten-free
- 25 ml coconut oil
- 250 g apricots, halved and pitted
- 1. Cover the bottom of a casserole (23 x 17 cm) with apricots.
- 2. Knead the remaining ingredients in a bowl until you get a crumbly mixture.
- 3. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees (circulating air).
- 4. Press the crumble mixture to small portions in your hand and spread loosely on the fruit. In this way you get small and larger crumbs.
- 5. Afterwards bake the crumbs in the oven for about 15 – 18 minutes until they are golden brown.
- Note: Keep an eye on the apricot crumble so that the dough does not get too dark, because each oven differs in their temperature.
Werz products used for this recipe
- 4-Korn Brösel, Paniermehl, Vollkorn3,39 €
- Buchweizen Vollkorn Flocken3,99 €
- Reissirup, fructosefrei4,19 €