Ingredients for 1 flat cake:
- 250 g Werz 4-grain baking mix with yeast, gluten-free
- 1/2 tsp Werz tartar baking powder, gluten-free
- 125 g vegetable margarine
- 70 ml water
- 1 tsp cider vinegar
- 1 tsp salt
- 150 g emmental cheese, grated
- 50 g mountain cheese, grated
- 2 onions
- 150 g Crème Fraîche with herbs
- 100 g whipped cream
- 1 egg
- salt & pepper
For the dough:
For the topping:
- 1. First, mix the Werz 4-grain baking mix, Werz tartar baking powder, vegetable margarine, water, apple vinegar and salt and knead into a dough.
- 2. Then let it rest for 30 minutes.
- 3. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- 4. Peel the onions and cut into half rings. Mix the remaining ingredients of the topping and stir in the onion strips well.
- 5. One large or several small flat cakes can be formed. The second kind is perfect when you are expecting guests.
- 6. Cover a baking tray with baking paper and place the flat cakes on it.
- 7. Spread the topping on the flat cakes and bake them for about 20 minutes.
Enjoy your meal!
Werz products used for this recipe
- 4-Korn Backmischung mit Hefe, Vollkorn7,99 €Inkl. 7% Steuern, zzgl. Versandkosten
- Weinstein Backpulver4,19 €Inkl. 7% Steuern, zzgl. Versandkosten