Rice wholemeal pizza dough
Ingredients for a loaf:
- 125 g Werz rice flour, wholemeal and gluten-free
- 125 g Werz rice starch, gluten-free
- 7 g Werz dry yeast, gluten-free
- 10 g psyllium husks, ground
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp raw cane sugar
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 tbsp cider vinegar
- 200 ml water
- 1. Mix Werz dry yeast with raw cane sugar and water in a small bowl and leave to rise for 10 minutes.
- 2. In the meantime, blend the remaining dry ingredients and prepare the liquid ingredients.
- 3. After that put all the ingredients together in a mixing bowl and knead to a smooth dough. This can take a few minutes, so knead vigorously.
- 4. Now roll out the dough on baking paper and leave to rise in a warm place for 30 minutes, covered with a slightly damp cloth.
- 5. Preheat the oven to 220 degrees (top/bottom heat). Cover the dough with the desired ingredients.
- 5. Bake the pizza in the middle of the pre-heated oven for 15 minutes.
Enjoy your meal
Werz products used for this recipe
- Reis Vollkorn Mehl, 1kg6,39 €Inkl. 7% Steuern, zzgl. Versandkosten
- Reisstärke3,59 €Inkl. 7% Steuern, zzgl. Versandkosten