Ingredients for 3 baguettes:
- 500 g Werz 4-grain baking mix with yeast, wholemeal and gluten-free
- 450 g warm water
- 50 ml neutral oil (e.g. sunflower or rapeseed oil)
- 5 tbsp light and dark Sesame
- 1. Knead the lukewarm water with the Werz 4-grain baking mix with dough hooks for 3 minutes to form a smooth dough.
- 2. Then add the oil and 4 tablespoons of the sesame seeds and mix it.
- 3. Form 3 baguettes from the dough and bake either on a baking tray or in a preformed baguette tray. For both variants the use of baking paper is recommended.
- 4. Now sprinkle the baguettes with the remaining sesame seeds and let them rest for 30 minutes.
- 5. Preheat the oven to 220 degrees (upper/lower heat). The dough should have increased in size by 1/3.
- 6. Bake the bread at 200 degrees on the middle rack.
- 7. After 10 minutes reduce to 180 degrees and bake for another 30 minutes.
Enjoy your meal
Werz products used for this recipe
- 4-Korn Backmischung mit Hefe, Vollkorn7,99 €Inkl. 7% Steuern, zzgl. Versandkosten